Friday, August 10, 2007

da BonnIe bLue a cozy place for a hair cut

I'm picky when it comes to hairstylist. It kinda freak me if the hairstylist only concentrate on the hair but no PR skill. I don't want autobot cutting my hair, ha! ha! ha! Basically I've tried quite a few before I met Des in year 2001. That time, he was just working in a shop but now he has a shop at Bandar Menjalara, Kepong. He work alone so gotta call and make appointment, else you'll end up sleeping there especially weekend. So everyone. this is the place I've been restyling my hair since 2001.Why have I been so loyal? Because his PR skill is good, styling is perfect (for me) and environment is cozy. Other than hairstylist job, Des also do make-up & some flower art work. Oh ya, his charges are almost same like other hair salon.
BONNIE BLUE







i wondered why it is call bonnie blue, can be bonnie rainbow, bonnie green..etc..right? right? lol..now am thinking if i have a shop in future, what should i name it? any suggestion?

No comments: