Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tagged I am!

Woohoo..once again I'm tagged by hammer girl Took me a while to do this though... been busy with work.. so now here we go...woo! woof! woof! So ok lah, do on Oreo since hammer girl tagged Oreo~ The tagged is to list 7 annoyances and link to them in the post, then list and link to 7 more bloggers to do the same. Saya mana ada so much blogger to tagged wor~ haha~ so I'll just do the tagged ya~

Oreo's 7 annoyances:
1) Oreo is annoyed if Cody/Hobbes sleeps in my room while she's in the cage.
2) Oreo is annoyed if I don't wake up by 12pm on weekend. It's her free day,lolz!
3) Oreo is annoyed if I comb her.
4) Oreo is annoyed if I don't stroke her.
5) Oreo is annoyed if Cody/Hobbes curi her fav. snack.
6) Oreo is annoyed if Cody/Hobbes gets to go for a walk while she stays at home.
7) Oreo is annoyed if we annoyed her. lolz!

No comments: