Friday, August 15, 2008

It's just random and Wedding thingy....

Hmmm..let's see..its about 30days away from our wedding and NOTHING much has been done yet! muahaha... I wonder why everyone will starts to go on panic mode. So tell me; when did your panic mode was on during your wedding?

When myy mom in-law told me that I gotta bring flowers over on wedding day, Pureseed is the shop I think of. The florist where I order flowers from. I simply love their work and the team are very friendly. I think its worth paying for lovely work done by them. Why I said so? Take a look...


Flowers arrangement which will be place in our room
(I gave them my budget and requested for a custom arrangement)

Oh wai; it's been 2months since we moved back to in-laws house. Everything is good; especially when it come to food. You know~ breakfast & dinner is provided. But of cause we do miss the food outside. The furkids are enjoying their life. More space to run around and tea time is provided. Yeah; TEA TIME! CODY is NOT getting any slimmer. Now he walks like an old man! ha! ha! Oreo is on heat. So the lil woman is a cranky coz she has to be in cage most of the time. Tee~hee! I'll come back with more updates... be patients! Eh no food review lah hello~ Wait till the wedding is over ok? Muakssss....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to move it move it...

Moolah said...

We have a lot of food to review after September 14. Do you have a list?

LOL!

traCe said...

LOL! Do we have to list that out? Later tak review kena complain! tsktsktsk!!!