Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So have you been notti/nice in year 2008?




Howdy Howdy.... so how you feeling on the last day of 2008? Happy? Sad? Drowsy? Party mood? Sexy? Horny? hahaha.. AND what have you done during the year of rat?

Lemme recap a lil' of what we've been doing in 2008:-

-Not much updating in this blog.

-Tried to eat less but failed..ha! ha!

-Been to many foodie-goodie places.

-Went to Bangkok with Senapang. Had fun eating, enjoyed the MRT ride, enjoyed being led straight-straight and also an eye-opening experience at the bars.

-Still swearing when I talked to some of my friends. e.g Freddie. Cannot talk normal..must add some @##%! and !)#@(!#$ when am chatting with him.

-Itchy butt, got ourselves into marriage plan. Planned for about 10-11months got married and now expired.

-Started baking butter cake and marble cake.

-Baked Almond crisp ..failure project! The cookie was thick ~ shall try again soon.

--Was invited by Deron to attend Sexy RedBabe wedding and Kluang. A memorable wedding and had a good experience being the emcee of the night.

-Itchy mouth argue with Mangkee then my ATM was eaten by the machine~ YES, it's like a curse, everytime after I sound him something stupid will happen to me. Who cares, I still wanna sound him! ha! ha! ha! Cannot blame me lah weh..after marriage, I tend to me more naggy~ no idea why. Perhaps you can tell me? :)

-Finally got the shoes I wanted at 30% off. Bought myself some nice clothes for new year.

-Changed my hairstyle.

-Attended weddings.

-Attended Christmas gathering.

-Mangkee started doing some small business.

-Addicted to Smallville at the moment. Ya, am slow.. Have yet to finish Season 3. :p

-Tried to shed some weight off for Cody but failed. He got fatter instead.

Guess, that's it of my lil' recap for 2008.

Not going anywhere for countdown ... hmm... maybe it's time to test some wine tonight!


TRAVIN WISHES YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY NEW YEAR
&
MAY 2009 BE A GOODIE YEAR FOR ALL!



To Fred: GO MAKE BABY! muahahaha....

2 comments:

Redbabe said...

wah.. u done quite a lot huh? that have me start thinking what have i done? nothing.

Samantha said...

Happy 2009!!!! I've been nice in 2008 ...that's a lie muahahaha i've always been notty :D